- Michelle FongAvailable to supervise research students
Michelle has successfully supervised Doctoral research theses and numerous capstone business projects in Master degree programs to completion. Michelle published widely in journals, books and conference proceedings and has been an assessor of manuscripts for journals, book chapters and conference proceedings.
- Business research
- Quantitative data analysis
- Sam FragomeniAvailable to supervise research students
Sam is a Professor in Structural Engineering at Victoria University, who has over 25 years teaching and research experience in the university sector. Sam has undertaken various of leadership roles including Head of Engineering (current role). He is author of over 100 high impact peer reviewed journal/conference papers, predominantly in the concrete structures area.
- Behaviour of Concrete structures
- Construction Materials
- Fire performance of structural elements
- Gary FryerAvailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Dr Gary Fryer is an Associate Professor in Osteopathy at Victoria University. Extensively involved in osteopathic education, his research interests include the reliability of palpation, the use of osteopathic techniques by the international profession, the biomechanical and neurophysiological mechanisms effects of manual therapy, and an evidence-informed approach to practicing osteopathy.
- Effectiveness of manual therapy for pain
- Neurobiological mechanisms of osteopathic manipulative therapy
- Use of manipulative techniques by the osteopathic profession
- Evidence-based practice in osteopathy
- Electrophysiological measures