- Amanda GendersAvailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Amanda is a Postdoctoral Research Fellow whose current research interests lie in understanding the mechanisms that mediate exercise-induced changes in mitochondria.
- Molecular Physiology
- Mitochondria in health and disease
- Mohammadmahdi GhijiAvailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Mahdi is a postdoctoral industry-based research fellow working on a project entitled “Experimental and Numerical Studies on the Efficacy of Water Mist to Suppress Lithium-ion Battery Fires in Enclosures.”
- Fluid mechanics
- Atomisation and Spray
- Computational fluid dynamics
- Lithium ion battery technologies
- Fire suppression
- James GieseckeUnavailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
James Giesecke is the director of the Centre of Policy Studies. His research is in the development of large-scale multi-regional and national computable general equilibrium (CGE) models, and the application of these models to the analysis of the determinants of economic growth and structural change, forecasting, and policy analysis.
- economic modelling
- Peter GillUnavailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Dr Peter Gill is a lecturer in Psychology at Victoria University, and a member of the Institute for Health and Sport. Peter's main research interest is in promoting men's health through understanding male emotionality and men's social relationships. Peter's work also deals with issues of homelessness and addiction, in particular problem gambling.
- Men's health
- Problem gambling
- Gwen GilmoreSupervisor availability unknown
- Assumptions for inclusionary practice in pre-service teacher education (particularly in relation to reconciling conversations with pre-service teachers)
- Inclusive education and pre-service teacher identity
- Transition and retention
- Transnational education in the Vietnamese context
- Visual literacies in pre-service teacher education