- Esther DoeckeSupervisor availability unknown
Esther Doecke is a research fellow in the Centre for International Research into Education Systems (CIRES). Her role involves conducting fieldwork, survey development, assisting in data analysis and writing reports. Her areas of expertise are comparative education, education policy and education sociology.
- Comparative education
- Education policy
- Education sociology
- Osaana DonkorAvailable to supervise research students
Osaana Donkor has experience in food microbiology, food safety and preservation as well as probiotics and food chemistry, and fermentation biology for the production of yoghurt and dairy products. Osaana also has experience in using mammalian primary cell cultures as well as adherent and suspension cultures and is a consulting analytical chemist for institutions and manufacturing companies.
- Analytical chemistry
- Food research
- Food Microbiology
- Functional Foods
- Sever DragomirUnavailable to supervise research students
Sever is the Leader of Applied Mathematics Group in College of Engineering & Science and Honorary Prof in School of Computer Science & Applied Mathematics, University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa. He is the Chair of the international Research Group in Mathematical Inequalities & Applications and Editor in Chief of the Australian Journal of Mathematical Analysis & Applications.
- Applied mathematics
- Numerical Analysis and Approximation Theory
- Theory of Inequalities
- Functional Analysis and Operator Theory
- Mathematical Analysis
- Fiona DruittUnavailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Fiona is interested in practicing and thinking through translations in modernity, such as research translation (knowledge translation and impact), translations across modern disciplines, and across science and the humanities and social sciences.
- Science studies and modern science
- Modernity and the two cultures
- Modern philosophy
- Mikel DukeSupervisor availability unknownAvailable for media queries
Professor Mikel Duke’s expertise is focused on the development and implementation of innovative membrane technologies for water, foods and energy applications. His specialisation is in the fundamental development of inorganic materials as well as in applications of membrane distillation, ceramic membranes and membrane assisted fermentation.
- Gas separation
- Membrane enhanced fermentation
- Membrane separations
- Novel inorganic and organic materials
- Process modelling
- Water treatment