- Efrat EilamSupervisor availability unknown
Efrat is a senior lecturer with the College of Education. Her research interests include sustainability education and science education. She has extensive experience working for the Ministry of Environmental Protection in Israel.
- Science education
- Sustainability education
- George EliasAvailable to supervise research students
George has a strong passion and experience in the area of athlete development and strength and conditioning/rehabilitation. He is currently an active researcher with a number of interests and has a strong teaching profile
- Performance enhancement in sport and in the general public
- Musculoskeletal injury rehabilitation
- Recovery in athletes
- Elite and junior athlete development
- Athletic performance monitoring
- Nir EynonAvailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Nir Eynon’s research is focused on genetics, epigenetics, and molecular transducers of exercise responses in athletes, and both healthy and diseased population. He is leading the multi-centre Gene SMART study.
- Genetics and adaptation to training in health and disease
- Exercise/muscle physiology
- Epigenetics and exercise responses
- Damian FarrowSupervisor availability unknownAvailable for media queries
Professor Damian Farrow is an expert on understanding the factors critical to sport expertise and talent/skill development. Holding a joint appointment between Victoria University and The Australian Institute of Sport, he conducts applied research and provides service to a range of national sports organisations focused on the development of athlete skill and coach education.
- Junior sport
- Skill acquisition
- Sport expertise
- Talent development