- Christine ConnellyAvailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Christine is a Lecturer in Environmental Science at Victoria University. Her research is focused on using cross-disciplinary approaches to solving biodiversity conservation issues in Australia, drawing on 15 years' experience in ecology, across the private, government, non-profit and academic sectors. Christine is an expert in developing long-term citizen science projects.
- Conservation Biology
- Landscape Ecology
- Citizen science
- Tim CorneyAvailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Tim has extensive experience in industry, academia and the youth and community sector. He has worked as a practitioner, senior manager, researcher, academic and as a consultant and adviser on social policy and youth affairs to community agencies, government and peak bodies across Australia and Internationally.
- Human Rights Social Policy
- Apprentices and vocational training
- Non-formal education
- Youth and Community Work
- Youth Studies Young Workers Youth Policy
- Maximilian de CourtenAvailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Professor Maximillian de Courten is a global public health expert. His primary professional goal is to lead teams in creating and evaluating complex health interventions that holistically address the most pressing health issues communities and individuals face now and in the future.
- Chronic disease prevention
- Public health
- Clinical research
- Research ethics and governance
- Melinda CraikeAvailable to supervise research studentsAvailable for media queries
Associate Professor of Physical Activity and Health. Areas of expertise: understanding participation in physical activity; development and evaluation of interventions to improve physical activity .
- Health-enhancing physical activity
- Research translation
- Preventive health care