Apply for student exchange or study abroad
To study on student exchange you need to submit your completed Application for Outgoing Student Exchange and Study Abroad including:
- your completed overseas study plan. This must be signed off by your VU Course Coordinator.
- a Statement of Results from your VU Student Portal
- your curriculum vitae / resume
- a copy of your passport (photo/ID page)
- two letters of reference:
You must also include a short statement no longer than one A4 page listing:
- the program in which you would like to participate
- your reasons for wanting to go on exchange
- why you think you would be a good ambassador for Victoria University.
For guidance, download the Personal Statement Guide.
Application closing dates
- For Semester 1 study abroad: applications due by 31 July of prior year
- For Semester 2 study abroad: applications due by 30 November of prior year