The Student Leadership Conference is an opportunity for you to develop your leadership skills and to grow your professional network.
This one day event organised by students for students will enable you to:
- develop new leadership skills
- network with other like-minded peers
- listen to professional speakers present on engaging topics.
For more information, email email@example.com.
Students who attend the Student Leadership Conference will:
- receive a Certificate of Attendance
- register hours that count towards the volunteering hours of the Lead2Change Program.
For 2017 announcements, please follow the VU Student Life Facebook
See more about some of our previous student leadership conferences:
- 2016 Student Leadership Conference
- 2015 Student Leadership Conference
- 2014 Student Leadership Conference.