Benefits of participating
The Netball Academy is an important stepping stone for many girls and boys as they work towards selection in a Victorian Netball League (VNL) team.
The Academy targets athletes in the 13, 15, 17 and 19 & under age brackets.
Participants benefit from:
- specialist monthly coaching sessions
- strength and conditioning sessions
- access to the Victoria University Aquatic and fitness centres
- allied health services: osteopathy, nutritional therapy and massage
- Victoria University course information and pathways.
VU Netball Academy staff and coaches encourage athletes to play for their club or association team while also participating in VU Netball Academy on-court sessions.