University course: Certificate IV in Disability CHC40312 (2014) - see Certificate IV in Disability CHC43115
- 2016 Paralympic Games, Rio gold medal
- 2012 Paralympic Games, London gold medal
- 2014 World Championship, Odense gold medal
- 2012 World Championship, Vancouver silver medal
- VU Full Blue Wheelchair rugby (2013)
Josh Hose OAM is a two time Paralympic gold medallist, representing the highly successful Australian Steelers Wheelchair rugby team going for their third consecutive gold in Tokyo.
Josh, a Footscray resident who trains at VU’s Aquatic and Fitness Centre, works as a Peer Support Project Officer, AQA VIC & Austin Health, Royal Talbot Rehabilitation Centre, a rehabilitation facility for newly traumatic spinal injuries. Alongside peer support, Josh delivers a wheelchair skills program in the rehabilitation setting for those to learn the necessary skills of using a wheelchair. Josh was in a car accident in 2005 and took up wheelchair rugby as part of his own rehabilitation.