By entering the #VUlifehacks Competition (Promotion), you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Promoter is Victoria University (VU) (ABN: 83 776 954 731, CRICOS Provider No. 00124K) PO Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria 8001
- All information on 'how to enter' forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering into the Promotion you warrant that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences on 31st of July 2017 at 9:00 AEST and closes on 1st of September 2017 at 17:00 AEST. Any entry that is not received during the Promotion Period will be invalid.
- Entry is open to all Victoria University students aged 16 years and over. Entrants must be individuals and not companies or other entities. Employees and immediate family members of VU and associated agencies and/or companies any way involved in the Promotion, are not valid entrants in the Promotion.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, will not be eligible to win.
How to enter
- Watch and ‘Like’ the #VUlifehacks video on the VU Student Life Facebook page. The Video will be published on the VU Student Life Facebook page from July 31st 2017.
- Email your own budgeting tip, student number, name and contact email to VUlifehacks@vu.edu.au with the subject line #VUlifehacks Competition Entry and (insert) your Student ID.
- You can enter as many times as you wish, however each entry must be a different to the previous one.
- It is a ‘first in, best dressed’ type entry. This means that if you send a tip which has already been received, your entry will not count. Therefor send as many creative tips as you can over the competition period.
- There will be three winners selected from the valid entries.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- Each winner will be selected on the basis of their entry being the most useful budgeting tip relevant to VU students, as judged by the Senior Advisors from the Student Support Team.
- Winners will be announced on the 4th of September 2017 11:00am AEST.
- VU will contact the winners via email within 24 hours of the draw, and their names will be published on the VU Competitions and Surveys webpage and their tip will be published on the VU Student Life Facebook Page. If contacted by VU, you have 14 days to respond to VU’s contact. Once that time period has elapsed, you forfeit your prize and VU will select another winner.
- Winners must collect their prize from VU’s Footscray Park campus prior to 30th of October 2017. If the prize is not collected prior to this date the winner forfeits their prize.
- No prizes can be collected unless the winner provides proof of identity which is satisfactory to VU.
- By entering the promotion you agree to receive information and marketing communications from VU.
- In the event that you are the winner of the Promotion, you consent to the disclosure, publication and dissemination of your name and likeness for the purposes of the Promotion, and VU’s advertising and marketing purposes (as winner of the Promotion).
- You grant to VU on submission of any entry photography, video or other submitted matter (Materials) a royalty free, perpetual, exclusive and irrevocable licence to use the Materials for the purposes of the Promotion and for VU’s advertising and marketing purposes.
- VU accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. VU is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
There are 3 prizes to be won.
Each prize will consist of a Visa Universal Gift Card valued at $100.
- The prize values are correct as at the date of printing.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- In all matters relating to the Promotion, all decisions of VU and staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.