Terms & conditions for the 2019 Student Evaluation of Courses Promotion.
By entering the Victoria University Polytechnic Student Evaluation of Courses competition (“the Promotion”), you ("the Participant”) agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Promoter is Victoria University (VU) (ABN: 83 776 954 731, CRICOS Provider No. 00124K) PO Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria 8001.
- All information on taking part in this Student Evaluation of Courses is contained in these terms and conditions. By entering into these terms and conditions each participant warrants that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences 2 September 2019 at 12am AEST and closes on 30 September 2019 at 11pm AEST (“the Promotion Period”). Any questionnaire that is not received during the Promotion period will be invalid.
- Any entry that is not received during the Promotion period will be invalid.
- The draw will take place at 9am AEST on Monday 14 October 2019 at Victoria University, Footscray Park Campus.
- VU will randomly select one winner for the prize offered.
- VU will contact the winners by email to confirm the participant winning entry within two working days hours of the draw.
- If contacted by VU the winner has until 5pm on the 31 October 2019 to respond to the VU’s contact. Once that time period has elapsed the winner will forfeit their prize and VU will select another winner.
- The winner’s name will be published both on the Victoria University – Australia Facebook page and on the Student Life competitions & surveys web page.
- The winner must collect their prize from Victoria University, Footscray Nicholson Campus prior to Friday 8 November 2019. If the prize is not collected prior to this date the winner forfeits their prize and a new winner will be drawn.
- No prize can be collected unless the winner provides proof of identity which is satisfactory to VU.
- Entry is open to learners who completed the Victoria University Polytechnic Student Evaluation of Courses within the prescribed time frames.
- Participants must be individuals and not companies or other entities. Employees and immediate family members of the Promoter and associated agencies and/or companies in any way involved in the Promotion, are not valid Participants in the Promotion.
By entering into the Promotion, the Participant agrees and acknowledges that:
- VU accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- VU is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- There is one prize to be won. The prize is 1x Coles/Myer voucher to the value of $150.00. Prize value is correct at the date of publishing.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- In all matters, all decisions of Victoria University and staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.