By entering the 2020 Student Experience Survey (SES) Competition ("the Promotion"), you (“the Entrant”) agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Promoter is Victoria University (ABN: 83 776 954 731, CRICOS Provider No. 00124K) PO Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria 8001.
- The Promotion commences on 28 July 2020 at 8am and ends on 30 August 2020 at 11:59pm (“The Promotion Period”).
- The prize draw will take place at 12pm on 18 September 2020.
- The Promoter will randomly select eleven Entrants (“Winners”) from those who have fully completed the survey before that date.
- The Promoter will contact the Winners by telephone (if available) and email their VU student email to confirm the Entrant's winning entry on 21 September 2020.
- Winners’ names will be published on the VU Student Experience Survey page.
- The first prize Winner will need to provide their address details so the prize can be mailed to them. The other ten Winners will be emailed their electronic gift card to their VU email address shortly after 21 September 2020.
- Prizes must claimed by 31 Dec 2020.
- Entry is open to all first year and final year undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework) students of Victoria University that have been selected by the Social Research Centre to participate in the 2020 SES and fully complete the SES during the Promotion Period.
- Entrants may enter in the Promotion once only.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- There are eleven prizes to be won. First prize is a prize pack from The School Locker valued at over $200 and there are ten prizes of a $100 Coles e-gift card. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- In relation to the Promotion, all decisions of the Promoter will be final.