VU prize draw terms & conditions
By entering the 2019 Student Experience Survey (SES) Competition ("the Promotion"), you (“the Entrant”) agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Promoter is Victoria University (ABN: 83 776 954 731, CRICOS Provider No. 00124K) PO Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria 8001.
- The Promotion commences on 1 August 2019 at 8am and ends on 1 September 2019 at 11:59pm (“The Promotion Period”).
- The prize draw will take place at 12pm on 13 September 2019 at Victoria University, Footscray Park Campus.
- The Promoter will randomly select ten Entrants (“Winners”).
- The Promoter will contact the Winners by telephone (if available) and email to confirm the Entrant's winning entry on 17 September 2019.
- Winners’ names will be published on the VU Student Experience Survey page.
- The Winner must collect their prize from Victoria University’s Footscray Park campus prior to 30 September 2019. If the prize is not collected prior to this date, the Winner forfeits their prize and a new Winner will be drawn.
Use of information
- The information you provide as part of the Promotion will help Victoria University and the government to improve student satisfaction across various aspects of their university experience. The results are used to help Victoria University and the government gain insight into students' experiences, and to monitor and improve teaching and learning in Australia. This includes making changes and improvements in areas such as:
- learning resources
- teaching quality
- student support
- skills development
- learner engagement.
These changes ultimately enhance the reputation of the courses you are undertaking or completing, and the University’s reputation as a world class education provider.
- Entry is open to all first year and final year undergraduate and postgraduate (coursework) students of Victoria University that have been selected by the Social Research Centre to participate in the 2019 SES and complete the SES during the Promotion Period.
- Entrants may enter in the Promotion once only.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received during the Promotion Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. The Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- There are ten prizes to be won. Each prize consists of 4 Village Cinema movie passes. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- In relation to the Promotion, all decisions of the Promoter will be final.