The Learner Questionnaire (LQ) survey is a government survey for all students completing a certificate, diploma or advanced diploma qualification. Your feedback will help identify improvement opportunities in VU programs.
Terms & conditions
By entering the Victoria University Polytechnic Learner Questionnaire survey competition (“the Promotion”), you ("the Participant”) agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Promoter is Victoria University (VU) (ABN: 83 776 954 731, CRICOS Provider No. 00124K) PO Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria 8001.
- All information on taking part in this LQ Questionnaire is contained in these terms and conditions. By entering into these terms and conditions each participant warrants that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences 5 October 2020 at 12am AEST and closes on 30 October 2020 at 11pm AEST (“the Promotion Period”). Any questionnaire that is not received during the Promotion period will be invalid.
- Any entry that is not received during the Promotion period will be invalid.
- The draw will take place at 9am AEST on Monday 9 November 2020 at Victoria University, Footscray Park Campus or electronically.
- VU will randomly select one winner for each of the prizes offered.
- VU will contact the winners by email to confirm the participants winning entry within two working days hours of the draw. The prize will be emailed to the winners by VU Procurement.
- If contacted by VU the winner has until 5pm on 27 November 2020 to respond to the VU’s contact. Once that time period has elapsed the winner will forfeit their prize and VU will select another winner.
- The winner’s name will be published on the VU Polytechnic Facebook page and on the Competitions & surveys webpage.
- Entry is open to learners who completed the Victoria University Polytechnic Learner Questionnaire within the prescribed timeframes.
- Participants must be individuals and not companies or other entities. Employees and immediate family members of the Promoter and associated agencies and/or companies in any way involved in the Promotion, are not valid Participants in the Promotion.
- By entering into the Promotion, the Participant agrees and acknowledges that:
- VU accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- VU is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- There are 2 (two) prizes to be won. The prizes are:
- Two Coles e-vouchers to the value of $50.00 each
- Prize value is correct at the date of publishing.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- In all matters, all decisions of Victoria University and staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.