By entering the 2018 Careers in the Outdoors Competition (“the Promotion”), you (“the Entrant”) agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Promoter is Victoria University (ABN: 83 776 954 731, CRICOS Provider No. 00124K) PO Box 14428, Melbourne, Victoria 8001
- All information on 'how to enter' forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering into these terms and conditions each Entrant warrants that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. The Promotion commences on Thursday 24 May 2018 at 8.30am and closes on Thursday 24 May 2018 at 1.00pm AEST. (“the Promotion Period”). Any entry that is not received during the Promotion period will be invalid.
- The draw will take place at 2.00pm on Thursday 24 May 2018 at Victoria University, Footscray Park Campus.
- The Promoter will randomly select one winner.
- The Promoter will be announced at the closing of the Careers in the Outdoors event at Victoria University on Thursday 24 May 2018
- The winners' name will be published both on the Victoria University – Australia Facebook page and on the Student Life webpage, located at https://www.vu.edu.au/student-life/life-on-campus/competitions
- The winner must collect their prize from Victoria University, Footscray Park Campus on the 24th of May. If the prize is not collected, winner forfeits their prize and a new winner will be drawn.
- No prize can be collected unless the winner provides proof of identity which is satisfactory to the Promoter.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 15 years and over. Entrants must be individuals and not companies or other entities. Employees and immediate family members of the Promoter and associated agencies and/or companies in any way involved in the Promotion, are not valid Entrants in the Promotion.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries, or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, will not be eligible to win.
How to enter
- Entrants must place the hard copy form [in the designated collection box] by the close of Promotion period.
- Entrants may enter in the Promotion once only.
By entering into the Promotion, the Entrant agrees and acknowledges that:
- by entering the Promotion the Entrants agree to receive information and marketing communications from VU;
- the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries; and
- the Promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times.
- There is one prize to be won. The prize is:
- A Victoria University Mountain Biking Experience for a group of up to 20 students at the You Yangs
- 2x Movie Vouchers
- An Outdoor Education Merchandise Pack.
- Prize value is correct as at the date of printing.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- In all matters, all decisions of Victoria University and staff will be final and cannot be contested. No correspondence or discussions will be entered into.