Our Student Housing Service provides you with:
- free advice and assistance when looking for housing options as a VU student
- access to the student housing database
- links to groups and support programs that can get you into the right accommodation
- a student housing guide packed with tips, checklists and links
- advice on tenancy issues
- information about moving in, staying, and moving out of your rental property
- free advertising in the Student Housing Database (for landlords and students - please read our frequently asked questions for landlords first).
In 'Housing & accommodation':
Choosing the right type of housing can present a challenging task. Each option is worth investigating ...
Housing support programs
Programs in place to help you find suitable accommodation including house-hunting friends, housing men...
Understand your rights and responsibilities before you rent a house or apartment, or board in a roomin...
Make a housing enquiry
Help us answer your housing enquiry as quickly as possible, please ensure that you complete all the re...