Develop your creative skills and learn how to create content for web, app and print mediums using Adobe Creative Suite.
Based at our brand new Future Skills Accelerator in the Sunshine Skills Hub at our Sunshine Campus, this practical, hands-on course will introduce you to the basic tools and functions of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
Working in a simulated design studio, you will learn the core fundamentals of graphic design, allowing you to manipulate images, craft dynamic presentations and understand the specifications needed for both web and print application.
By the end of this program you will have gained highly valuable skills in:
- design thinking
- basics of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- choosing the correct design program for a task
- understanding the program interface for Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- basic content creation for web, print and app mediums
- basic image editing
- basic layout design
- basic graphics creation
- export of files for either web, print or app design.
Skills developed during this program will provide you with a transferable and highly sought-after skillset.
Currently looking to expand your career options? Always had a passion for design but don’t know where to start learning?
This beginner level design course is perfect for anyone who is interested in upskilling for work purposes or those who just want to let their creativity fly as a hobby.
No prior knowledge of design or Adobe products is needed. However, we do recommend that course participants have a solid understanding of using a computer.
Develop your creative skills and learn how to create content for web, apps and print mediums using Adobe products.
You will learn how to use Adobe Creative Cloud platforms including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, providing you with a transferable and highly-sought skillset that would allow you to manipulate images, create dynamic presentations and understand the specifications required for web and print applications.
You will gain knowledge in the following areas:
- Design thinking;
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign for work;
- Choosing the correct design program for a task;
- Understanding the program interface for Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign;
- Basic content creation for web, print and app mediums;
- Basic image editing;
- Basic layout design;
- Basic graphics creation, and;
- Export of files for either web, print or app design.
Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee you entry into this course. Some courses receive more applications than the number of places available. In this situation we will also assess your education, work and other relevant experience.
This course has no specific admission requirements.