Gain a fundamental understanding of control processes & applications of direct digital controllers (DDCs) in the heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) and Building Management System (BMS) sector.
A nationally accredited course is available for you to gain these valuable skills. This course will help you further enhance your knowledge of control process and applications of DDCs. Benefits of the HVAC and BMS Controls Training include:
- learning HVAC principles and product ranges that best suit each application
- gaining comprehensive knowledge on specific products
- expanding your hardware/software product skill set
- open new Building Management System (BMS) project possibilities
- highlight key aspects of product installation
- learning integration fundamentals and techniques to gain you an advantage in the market.
At the successful completion of this training, the participant will be issued with the following unit of competency, UEENEEI157A Configure and maintain industrial control system networks from the UEE43211 Certificate IV in Industrial Automation and Control qualification.
Victoria University can offer a clear pathway to UEE62111 Advanced Diploma of Engineering Technology – Electrical and higher education engineering degrees.
In order to successfully complete this course, students must successfully complete all theoretical and practical assessments for the following units of competency:
- UEENEEE101A Apply occupational health safety regulations, codes and practices in the workplace;
-UEENEEI157A Configure and maintain industry control system networks.
This course is delivered over 16 hours:
- 2 day block 8am to 4:30pm; or
- 4 of 4 hour nights, 1 night per week 5:30 to 9:30pm
HVAC and BMS Controls Training Overview
Are you looking to achieve a fundamental understanding of control processes & applications of Direct Digital Controllers in the HVAC and BMS sector? The Polytechnic's JTE01 HVAC and BMS Controls Training Short Course is available for you to gain these valuable skills.
The course has been carefully constructed to ensure a well-paced and accurate learning outcome for anyone looking to further enhance their knowledge of control process and applications of DDCs.
Benefits of the HVAC and BMS Controls Training Include:
- Learning HVAC Principles and Product Ranges that best suit each application
- Gaining comprehensive knowledge on specific products
- Expanding your Hardware / Software product skill set
- Open new Building Management System (BMS) project possibilities
- Highlight key aspects of product installation
- Learning Integration Fundamentals and techniques to gain you an advantage in the market
Meeting the minimum admission requirements does not guarantee you entry into this course.
Some courses receive more applications than the number of places available. In this situation we will also assess your education, work and other relevant experience.
No additional admission requirements