Contact us

International contacts

Contact VU International for help with:

  • international student course applications
  • student visa enquiries
  • general enquiries about our international activities.

Course enquiries & applications

Need help with finding or applying for an international course? Complete an enquiry - it takes about two minutes to complete.

Course applications

Use the International Application and Enquiry System to:

  • monitor your course enquiry if you filled one in
  • apply online
  • prepare to accept your offer.

Our office

VUHQ in Melbourne's CBD

Mail a document or speak to Victoria University International staff from:

  • Study abroad and exchange
  • an admissions team in your region.

Postal Address

Victoria University International
PO Box 14428
Melbourne, Victoria 8001, Australia

Street Address

City Flinders Campus
Ground floor (VUHQ), 300 Flinders Lane
Melbourne, Victoria

Office Hours

Victoria Abroad (Study Abroad & Exchange enquiries)

Contact Victoria Abroad or submit a Study abroad & exchange enquiry (to study at VU).

International student support

Student Services' dedicated and expert team will support you from your arrival through to when you become an alumnus of the university. Find out more about the support available for international students.

Your question can sometimes be resolved over the phone or via email.

You can also arrange an appointment to meet with an International Student Advisor. When arranging your appointment, remember to include your name, student ID and which course you are studying.

After hours assistance

When the University is closed, VU international students can call the following numbers if your enquiry is urgent:

  • Emergency services (Police, Ambulance and Fire) call 000.
  • Call Lifeline on 13 11 14 (for access to 24 hour crisis support and suicide prevention services).

International agents

Victoria University works closely with approved education agents in many countries, to offer advice about studying in Australia.

International education agents can help students to:

  • understand course options with Victoria University
  • give advice about studying in another country
  • submit an international application.

Find an education agent from our list of approved agents in your country.

If you're an international student recruitment agent and wish to make an enquiry about a potential partnership, please submit an online enquiry.

Establish an international partnership or collaboration

We are an internationally engaged university who provide services and support to many international partnerships worldwide.

Contact us about establishing an international partnership with Victoria University, or organise to organise a tour of our campuses, facilities and services.

International research

To discuss an international research collaboration, projects or information about submitting a research proposal for a professional doctorate or graduate research, contact our Office for Research.