Giang is a PhD Candidate from College of Business. His study examines the impacts of leadership on innovation and organisational climate in small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
Giang holds a bachelor degree in International Business Management (Foreign Trade University, Vietnam), and a master’s degree in International Law and Economics (University of Bern, Switzerland). He loves travelling and playing sports.
Giang can assist with:
- library research databases
- systematic literature review
- research design (including qualitative, quantitative and mixed-methods)
- basic SPSS
- oral presentations
- document formatting.
Giang is available at City Flinders Campus, Room 9.10a, on Thursdays, 11am-1pm.
From 30 July to 7 December 2018, the Research Ambassadors can be contacted:
- at City Flinders Campus, Room 9.10a and by phone on +61 478 405 117 on Thursdays, 11am-1pm
- at Footscray Park Campus, Building P, Room P416 Research Lounge and by phone on +61 478 405 113, on Fridays, 11am-1pm
- by appointment, fill out the online booking form or email seekRA@vu.edu.au to arrange an appointment
- via email at seekRA@vu.edu.au
- on Skype (look for contact name 'vuseekra') during the service hours or for a scheduled appointment.