As the Dean, College of Trades and Civil Engineering, Andrew leads the trades, technology and engineering VET programs. He is committed to ensuring that the Polytechnic’s programs provide people with the skills to succeed in industry, and contribute to industries' success.
Andrew has spent his career leading change initiatives in the field of education. Most recently, he held executive appointments within Chisholm Institute.
Andrew has also held leadership roles within the manufacturing sector (Tooheys Brewery of the Lion Group); and as a soldier and commissioned officer within Training Command of the Australian Regular Army.
Andrew’s greatest satisfaction comes from seeing people’s pride in their achievements when they have played a part in transformation.
- Executive Director Engineering, Technology & Trades (Chisholm Institute)
- Executive Director Educational Operations (Chisholm Institute)
- Director Advanced Business Services (Chisholm Institute)
- Manager Business and IT (East Gippsland Institute)
- Manager, Learning and Development, Tooheys, Lion Nathan
- Staff Officer, Headquarters, Land Warfare Centre, Army
- Senior Instructor, Regional Training Centre Prototype, Army.
Areas of expertise
- Training development
- Industry Learning and Development
- Strategic Operations