We are committed to providing equal access to students, staff and visitors to the campus. This VU at MetroWest text alternative map provides a viable option if you are using a screen reader, screen magnifier, or if you simply cannot read maps to navigate around VU at MetroWest.
During business hours VU at MetroWest is patrolled by a security guard. If an emergency occurs, please seek out the security guard or dial 9919 6666.
Entry and exit points to the VU at MetroWest building
- East entrance, Nicholson Street - entry and exit to the main VU at MetroWest building
- North west entrance, accessible from the corner of Albert and Paisley Streets - entrance and exit to the Psychology Clinic only
- West entrance, accessible from Albert Street - entrance and exit to the Psychology Clinic only
Accessible toilet facilities
- There is one accessible toilet available next to the ladies toilets - request access from the security guard
- There is one accessible toilet available at the Psychology Clinic
- There are no hearing loops in the building.
- Australia Post Residency – East entrance, to the right of the entrance
- Skills and Jobs Centre - East entrance, to the right of the entrance behind the reception desk
- Psychology Clinic – North west entrance, ring bell for entry
- Hatch Design Studio - Accessible from the East entrance, straight ahead at the back of the building
- The Centre Space (exhibition space) – Accessible from the East entrance, straight ahead
- Hot desks – East entrance, to the right of the entrance next to the reception desk
- Meeting room - East entrance, to the left of The Centre Space
- Toilets - East entrance, straight ahead through The Centre Space and to the right