Housing & accommodation
Our Student Housing Service provides you with:
- free advice and assistance when looking for housing options as a VU student
- access to the student housing database
- links to groups and support programs that can get you into the right accommodation
- a student housing guide packed with tips, checklists and links
- advice on tenancy issues
- information about moving in, staying, and moving out of your rental property
- free advertising in the Student Housing Database (for landlords and students - please read our frequently asked questions for landlords first).
In 'Housing & accommodation':
University residencesWe operate two residences for students - UniLodge @ VU and Victoria Place.
Housing optionsChoosing the right type of housing can present a challenging task. Each option is worth investigating fully before signing a lease agreement or paying any money.
Housing support programsPrograms in place to help you find suitable accommodation including house-hunting friends, housing mentoring.
Rental adviceUnderstand your rights and responsibilities before you rent a house or apartment, or board in a rooming house or shared accommodation.