Housing & accommodation
Our Student Housing Service provides students with:
- free advice and assistance when looking for housing
- access to the student housing database
- a housing guide
- advice on tenancy issues
- free advertising in the Student Housing Database (for landlords and students - please read our frequently asked questions for landlords first).
If you have any questions, you can make an online housing enquiry.
Our Housing advice video might help you decide what kind of housing option is right for you. Options include:
- Victoria University residences
- shared housing
- private rental
- rooming houses (hostels).
In 'Housing & accommodation':
Housing optionsChoosing the right type of housing can present a challenging task. Each option is worth investigating fully before signing a lease agreement or paying any money.
University residencesWe operate two residences for students - UniLodge @ VU and Victoria Place.
Housing support programsPrograms in place to help you find suitable accommodation including house-hunting friends, housing mentoring.
Rental adviceUnderstand your rights and responsibilities before you rent a house or apartment, or board in a rooming house or shared accommodation.