We are open for classes, delivered in-person or online, or a combination of these methods.
Most core services such as the Library, VUHQ student service centres, Learning Hubs and VU Employ are also open on campus.
Please check your VU email account, MyVU, VU Collaborate and VU social media regularly for information regarding changes to scheduled on-campus activity and our response to COVID-19.
If you are attending campus
We need your help in keeping the VU community safe.
When you come on campus, please note the following recommendations and procedures:
- Masks are strongly recommended indoors, in classrooms and in crowds: This is important to help keep yourself and other protected.
- Stay home if you feel sick: whether you have a scratchy throat or sniffles, stay home until your symptoms have gone.
- Notify us if you are COVID positive: if you have tested positive, stay home and isolate for at least five days and until you have no symptoms. If you have been on campus, report it online.
- Free Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs) for VU students: available from Security offices on each campus on the presentation of student ID.
- Stay up to date with your COVID-19 vaccines: Vaccination is no longer mandated for staff or students unless an industry-specific vaccination mandate applies.
We encourage you to get vaccinated if you are eligible, including booster shots, and regularly run pop-up vaccination clinics on-campus. Please see COVID-19 vaccination and patient resources for the latest government information and news.
Help is available
The pandemic may be causing you to feel anxious. We encourage you to reach out and connect with your friends, family and peers at this time. Victoria University also offers support services that can help you should you wish to speak with a counsellor or seek other assistance.
Please contact the COVID Safe team at [email protected] if you have any concerns about keeping COVID-safe.
Or, if you have any questions, you can access ASKVU, email us, or call us on +61 3 9919 6100.