In 2015 VU students can win exclusive money-can't-buy entertainment experiences from three of our major partners – the Melbourne Vixens, Western Bulldogs and Malthouse Theatre – as part of our 'Best Seats in the House' competition.
You and seven friends could find yourself in a VIP courtside box watching the Vixens, enjoying a premium experience with the Western Bulldogs at Etihad Stadium for their match against Carlton, or chatting to a production artist at a private post-production reception at the Malthouse!
For your chance to win one of these fantastic experiences, complete the entry form, telling us which event you want to attend and why you should win the tickets.
This competition closed on 8 May. Thank you for your interest.
Full details on each prize are listed below.
Melbourne Vixens v West Coast Fever at Margaret Court Arena, Sunday 17 May
Courtside Premium Corporate Box for eight guests, including:
- three-course tapas-style menu
- premium beverage package of beer, wine and soft drink
- Melbourne Vixens match day program (per two people)
- VIP venue access
- signed ball.
Western Bulldogs v Carlton at Etihad Stadium, Saturday 4 July
Gold Membership entry for eight guests, including:
- reserved seating on Level 2
- EJ Whitten Social Club Scarf and key ring
- complimentary access to the exclusive EJ Whitten Social Club on match day to hear from Bulldog players and officials past and present, plus a members cap
- copy of the Bulldog Magazine
- signed ball.
They Saw a Thylacine at Beckett Theatre, Malthouse, Friday 18 September
Tickets and a private post-performance cocktail reception for eight guests, including
- premium catering in a private function space
- programs for each person
- exclusive visit from a production artist at post performance reception.
This competition has now closed. Thank you for your interest.
Note: Victoria University and The Melbourne Vixens had a long-standing partnership until August 2018.