Victoria University (VU) is open for business, with a ‘safety-first’, gradual approach to on-campus classes and activities for 2022.
As we increase our on-campus activities, we continue to keep our community safe by always focusing on the safety, health and wellbeing of our students, staff and their families.
- Anyone attending campus must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Students and staff are required to check-in to rooms of workspaces using the Victoria University App - watch a video with instructions on how to do this. Visitors must use the QR check-in at each building on campus.
- You are highly recommended to wear a face mask indoors, especially if you can't stay 1.5m away from other people. Carry a mask with you at all times (unless you are exempt).
- We take all necessary actions to keep the VU community safe. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, please get tested and isolate immediately until the results of that test are known.
- Teaching and learning (in-person or online) location is dependent on the course. Find out more about course delivery modes.
- If you have concerns: students should speak with their course coordinator first, or can also talk with Student Services, staff should speak with their manager.