Victoria University Student Housing Services is pleased to announce the new Student Housing database is now live!
The new database has improved information and features which will benefit students and providers.
Some of the new features include:
- easy log in & auto retrieve of passwords
- refined search capability or search by campus
- map support
- photographs of the accommodation
- more detail and support information
Student Welfare provides free advice and assistance to all VU student's looking for housing or help with tenancy issues. Please contact one of the following Student Engagement receptions to make any appointment with our Housing or Student Welfare Officer.
Student Engagement receptions:
- 9919 8801 (Footscray Nicholson)
- 9919 2399 (St Albans)
- 9919 4418 (Footscray Park)