Become a student ambassador and earn money in this casual position aimed at recruiting prospective students. Share your experiences and represent VU at a range of events including expos, open day and school visits.
Being an ambassador is a rewarding job with many benefits, including:
- earning money while you have fun
- enhancing your skills in leadership, communication and public relations
- gaining work valuable work experience
- meeting new people.
A Student Ambassador is required to:
- hold a current Victorian Driver's License
- have the right to work in Australia
- be flexible with the hours worked (ambassador shifts will vary in duration and time of the day). There will be a range of shifts available during business hours, after hours and on weekends
- work at Open Day.
As an employee of the university you will be required to uphold the VU values and adhere to the VU code of conduct (available upon request).
Thank you to those who submitted applications. This year we had a large number of responses for student ambassadors and applications are now closed.
Applicants may be required to attend an interview (to take place on April 4 and 5). If successful, you will need to attend two days of paid training on April 20 and 27.