Applications are now open for the 2013 Research Degree Graduate awards.
These awards recognise and reward the contributions of research degree graduates to the quality of research and research training at Victoria University.
To be eligible for the award, you must be:
- a research degree student or recent research degree graduate of Victoria University
- have received your examiners' reports between 1 June 2012 and 31 May 2013
All nominations must be submitted using the 2013 Application Form. Applications must include:
- supporting statement and signature of College Dean or Director, Research and Research Training
- citation of no more than 25 words
- summary of research contribution
- statement addressing each of the selection criteria and providing supporting evidence
- supervisor's comments/recommendation
- curriculum vitae
Completed applications must be emailed to [email protected] by 5pm Monday 2 September, 2013.
The awards will be presented at the October Doctoral Graduations Celebration.