The semester is well under way! By now you probably know your way around campus, so we thought we'd help you navigate around the rest of university.
Here are some tips on how to connect with VU to make life a little bit easier for you.
- pick up a Student Diary from a Student Service Centre
- check your enrolment details are correct using MyVU Portal
- finalise your enrolment details before the relevant HE census date or VE/TAFE census date
- get to know your course co-ordinator
- check out resources at the Library
- find out more about your College
- make the most of our learning support services
- check out VU Collaborate – our online learning space
News & events
- activate your VU student email and set up a forward to your personal email address
- check out campus events and activities
- become a fan of the VU Facebook page
Deals for students
- sign up for a 3 free games membership with the Western Bulldogs
- join a club or society
- check out the sport and fitness facilities
- have a career health check
Help & support
- seek support services if you have any concerns
- if you need extra money, find part time work
- ask a question via ASKVU, 24 hours a day
If you have other questions or concerns about any aspect of your enrolment, please contact us on +61 3 9919 6100. We can help point you in the right direction.