With the new Follow-me printing facilities, you can print anywhere across campuses. If a printer is busy or you are at a different campus, you can now print within:
- any campus library
- any accessible university area e.g. labs, corridors, informal learning spaces.
After you have sent the document to print, you need to release your document for printing within 12 hours. Use your student ID card to log in at any printer and print your document.
Printing & copying
To pay for printing and copying at any printer, use your student ID card which is linked to your library print/copy account.
To top up your account, you can go to:
- Papercut website – log in with your network username and password. Use MasterCard or VISA (VISA debit cards are also accepted) to add credit.
- SmartLoader devices in campus libraries – use cash or EFTPOS.
See Print, copy & scan for price list and information on accounts.
Use your Student ID card at any multi-functional printer to scan to email or USB.
Did you know?
- Wireless printing available at all campuses - Ask at the IT Service Desk or at the Library about enabling wireless printing on your laptop.
- Binding kits available at most campus libraries - You can purchase binding kits (for assignments and reports) at most service desks.