Take a break from your studies to recharge body and mind at the De-stress Fest from 21 to 25 May at your campus.
There will be daily giveaways and free activities including therapy dogs, massage, exercise and meditation, health checks and healthy eats, and games.
All VU students are invited – activities/giveaways are only limited by space and supplies.
Fruit and coffee for that much-needed energy boost.
From Monday 21 May to Friday 25 May, head over to your Library Service Desk for fruit.
Free coffee vouchers will also be given away at regular intervals.
Activities & free services
Take part in a range of free activities, including:
- pet therapy
- massage and health checks
- meditation and yoga
- giant games and table tennis.
Check for activities at your campus:
- Footscray Park & Nicholson campuses activities
- City Flinders & King campuses activities
- St Albans campus activities
- Werribee campus activities
Study packs & a chance to win a prize with #VUgotthis
All week, keep your eyes peeled for our friendly VU Vollies who will be handing out study packs across campuses. You can win a prize by passing on items from your pack to other students in need of support throughout the week.
To win, you'll need to:
- Share notes of encouragement, lollies or de-stressing tips with other students.
- Post your random act of kindness on Facebook or Instagram.
- Use the hashtags #VUgotthis and #VUStudentLife to win a prize by the end of the week.
The De-stress Fest is organised by VU Library with the support of:
- VU Sport and Thrive: Active living program
- VU Vollies
- Student Life
- Student Wellbeing
- Health Advice
- Massage Clinics
- funding from Student Services and Amenities Fees (SSAF).