Join the Victoria University Business School (VUBS) career coaching symposium to get a head start on your career.
We invite all the business students of Victoria University to join us for the online VUBS career coaching symposium on Friday 17 September 2021. This half-day event is designed to equip you with the knowledge and confidence you will need for career success.
Every attendee will get an attendance certificate.
You will have the opportunity to hear from leading industry partners and employers on a range of key issues including:
- how to stand out in a competitive job market
- how to reach employers
- the importance of successful networking
- what employers are really looking for in business graduates.
8.45–9am: Registration – VU Employ.
9–9.10am: Welcome and acknowledgement – VUBS.
9.10–9.40am: Key note speaker (presentation and questions and answers) – Reg Johnson, Director, Cisco Education and Strategic Industries, Australia and NZ, Melbourne.
9.40–10.30am: VU Employ introduction and workshop.
10.30–10.45am: Tea break.
10.45am–12.30pm: Industry panel discussion, with panel members:
- Ashleigh Rennison, Higher Education Partnership Manager at Institute of Managers and Leaders (MIML)
- Aahrabie Arumughasamy, Campus Relationship Manager, KPMG
- Rebecca Keppel-Jones FCPA, Executive General Manager, Professional Standards and Business Support, CPA Australia
- Paula Hitch, Director Digital Initiatives, Digital Transformation, Certified Scrum Master – Worley
- Matt Harrison, Managing Partner Hope and Glory Recruitment.
12.30–13.30pm: Lunch and networking.
Registration has closed for this event.
Student Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF) Student Experience Fund and VU Employ.