VU Library Start
If you are new to the Library and not sure where to start, come along to a VU Library Start session.
This is a short session to help you find the Library service or resource you require for being successful at university.
VU Library Start will provide:
- introduction to VU library systems – MyLibrary account, placing a hold on a book, and printing
- print and online resource strategies – for finding what you need in VU Library
Book a session
To book a session
- log in to the online Learning Hub
- click on the tab called 'Workshops'
- search for VU Library Start.
Times & locations
Sessions are offered at the following locations:
- Tuesday 12 March, 12noon - 12.30pm, Room 1501
- Monday 8 April, 12noon - 12.30pm, Room 1501
- Tuesday 12 March, 12.30pm – 1pm, Level 3, PC Lab
- Monday 8 April, 12.30pm – 1 pm, Level 3, PC Lab
- Tuesday 12 March, 1pm – 1.30pm, Room T235
- Tuesday 9 April, 1pm – 1.30pm, Room T235
- Wednesday 13 March, 11am – 11.30am, Room P212
- Wednesday 10 April, 11am – 11.30 am, Room P213
- Wednesday 13 March, 1pm – 1.30pm, Room 7.201P
- Wednesday 10 April, 1pm – 1.30pm, Room 7.201P
- Thursday 14 March, 11am – 11.30am, Room 1A108B
- Thursday 11 April, 11am – 11.30am, Room 1A108B
12 March - 11 April