Take part in our school holiday 'high performance youth training' program for teens. It provides an introduction to strength, conditioning, organised sport and healthy training.
The program is being held over three days in the July school holidays. It is a uniquely designed program for secondary-aged teenagers (13-17 years) which takes place in an environment which is safe, educational, practical and inclusive.
Coaches of this program are:
- Level 1 Australian Strength and Conditioning Association trained
- currently working in high performance youth sport
- students of Victoria University.
- Dates: 1 – 3 July
- Times: 9am – 3.30pm (arrive 8.45am)
- Address: Court 1 & Court 2, Building L, Level 1, Footscray Park Campus
- Cost: $185.00
- Find out more about the program