Starting university can be a big step. We want to make your first days at VU as smooth as possible – and our VU Family Welcome on 11 February is designed to help!
On the day, we'll welcome you to the University community. Come along and learn about the revolutionary VU Block Model, which makes your transition to university easier and will give you the skills you need to succeed.
Students and their families and friends will be provided with all the information they need on the support available at VU.
Join us for a family-centred afternoon filled with:
- campus tours run by our friendly student volunteers
- information on the services on offer such as housing, fees, scholarships, and support
- the opportunity to ask questions directly to current VU students and academic staff
- live music and family-friendly entertainment
- free coffee, catering and more!
Don't miss out on a fun-filled afternoon!
This event is part of Victoria University's orientation 2023.
Date & location
Saturday 11 February 2023, 2–4.45pm
Building M, Footscray Park Campus
*Registration and free coffee opens from 1.30pm