Troubleshooting VU Library eBooks
We have a great range of eBooks to expand your research options.
You can also access eBooks from the library shelves. Look for shelf signs with a QR Code, scan the code with your mobile phone to link to the Library homepage and search for eBooks. When accessing eBooks, you might be asked to enter your MyVU login and password.
You can read eBooks entirely online or offline on your PC or mobile device. When reading online, you have access to various features such as:
- copying and saving a limited number of pages
- searching within the book
- annotating (highlighting, creating notes)
- bookmarking pages
- sharing a link and citing.
Troubleshooting eBooks info session
This free information session will show you:
- how to find eBooks through the search box on the Library homepage relevant to your study
- how to borrow, download and print eBooks
- where to find help.
Bring any eBook issues you have to this session.
Session times & dates
Choose the campus and day that suits you.
- Werribee Library: Tuesday 18 September, 12.00 pm - 12.30 pm, Room 1A08B
- Footscray Park Library: Wednesday 19 September, 12.30 pm – 1.00 pm, Room P212
- City Flinders Library: Thursday 20 September, 2.00 pm - 2.30 pm, Room 1501
- St Albans Library: Wednesday 26 September, 12.30 pm - 1.00 pm, Room 7.201M
- Footscray Nicholson Library: Thursday 27 September, 12.30 pm -1.00 pm, Room T235
For information on how to use eBooks including several ‘how-to’ videos, see the eBooks Guide.
Register for campus eBook info sessions
To register for a session, log in to the Learning Hub online.
Within Learning Hub, click on tab ‘workshops’, search ‘eBooks’, select session and book in.
18 September, 12.00pm - 12.30pm
19 September, 12.30pm - 1.00pm
20 September, 2.00pm - 2.30pm
26 September, 12.30pm - 1.00pm
27 September, 12.30pm -1.00pm
Footscray Park Library, Room P212
Footscray Nicholson Library, Room T235
Werribee Library, Room 1A08B
City Flinders Library, Room 1501
St Albans Library, Room 7.201M