Explore the Special Collections exhibition about employability and work, showcasing materials relating to employments, jobs, vocation, and skills from the at Victoria University, and get VU support to prepare for employment and career success.
The exhibition showcases materials from across all collections within Special Collections, with an emphasis on VU and the West, including activism in areas of job security and skills.
If your research is related to any of the four themes or you are unable to view the exhibition in person, view the Library Guide for a full list of the materials and book cover images being displayed at this exhibition. For queries and appointment to view items, email .
Find out where Special Collections materials related to these four themes are displayed at Footscray Park Library.
Be job & career ready
As a VU student, you have access to VU Library resources and VU Employ for help with job hunting and career planning.
- Borrow the print books displayed in the cabinet located to the right of the main entrance of the Footscray Park Library.
- Scan the QR codes displayed on any of the four exhibition cabinets:
- LinkedIn Learning QR code to access to develop employability and work skills such as writing a resume, cover letter tips, finding a job, and creating a career plan
- VU Employ QR code to access to:
- get advice on preparing resumes and interview techniques
chat to a career consultant about future options
- check out all the resources in VU Employ Collaborate.