Understand how research quality is measured and where to publish at a free workshop for VU researchers and research students.
The workshop 'Scholarly Publishing: The Changing Landscape' supports VU researchers and research students in achieving research impact.
It will address the following topics:
- how research quality is measured
- how to develop strategies for where to publish
- how to identify highly cited journals
- copyright issues
- benefits of open access publishing – watch our video stories on why open access matters to VU staff
Register for a session
Register via the Researcher Development Calendar for a session:
- Monday 3 June 2019, 11am - 12.30pm, Footscray Park Library
- Monday 19 August 2019, 11am - 12.30pm, City Flinders Library
- Tuesday 8 October 2019, 2pm - 3.30pm, Footscray Park Library