Launch an exciting career in the great outdoors with Victoria University's Bachelor of Outdoor Leadership or Bachelor of Outdoor Education and Environmental Science.
Join our short webinar (yes, only 30 minutes) to hear all about benefits of studying one of our great outdoor education courses.
You'll have the opportunity to:
- learn about our Bachelor of Outdoor Leadership and Bachelor of Outdoor Education and Environmental Science
- ask questions live
- discover the benefits of studying on campus, online, and outdoor.
Features of our outdoor education courses:
- VU is a leading provider of outdoor education courses in Australia
- You’ll learn from the best with our leading outdoor educators.
- Our students graduate industry-ready with our practical learning, placement programs, and strong industry connections.
David Marsden is a lecturer in the College of Sport and Exercise Science at VU. He currently coordinates a range of outdoor subjects including Theories of Outdoor Education, Environmental Inquiry, Outdoor and Environmental Philosophy, Ski Touring, and Leadership in the Outdoors.
He has an extensive background and passion for outdoor/environmental education and recreation, and is a bushwalking, ski touring, canoeing, white-water rafting and ropes instructor.
After a childhood engaged in outdoor pursuits David then worked as a field based outdoor educator and senior operations manager for over 15 years.
Michael has 25 years experience in the sport and education industries and is a strong believer in empowering individuals to make change in their lives.
His public and private sector roles in partnership management, teaching and sports coaching allow Michael to follow his passion for developing individual’s capacity through increased knowledge and skills and improved health and wellbeing.