VU is a leading provider of migration law courses in Australia. Join our short webinar (yes, only 30 minutes) to hear all about benefits of studying migration law at VU.
Come along to our webinar and take the opportunity to:
- learn about our Graduate Diploma in Migration Law
- ask questions live
- discover the benefits of studying.
Features of our migration law course:
- VU is a leading provider of migration law courses in Australia.
- You’ll learn from the best with our leading migration law practitioners.
- Our students graduate industry-ready with our strong industry connections.
- Successful graduates will be eligible to register as a migration agent with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA).
Professor Rodger Fernandez
Rodger Fernandez is a Professor in the College of Law & Justice. He is the Chair of the Law Institute of Victoria, Advisory Committee to the Specialisation Board (Immigration Law).
Professor Fernandez currently serves as a barrister and solicitor in the Supreme Court of Victoria and High Court of Australia, and as a solicitor for the Supreme Court of NSW.
He is listed in the Financial Review's Australia’s Best Lawyers;