Calling all VU international students! Come and hang local in Melbourne’s west. Discover your local region.
Enjoy coffee and cake at the Bad Love Club and enjoy a tour of markets and the local arts and community centre. We'll also go to the nearby Flemington Racecourse, home of the famous Melbourne Cup.
Places are strictly limited, if you can no longer attend please let us know so someone else can take your seat on the bus.
- Coffee and cake tasting
- Transport on mini bus
- Experienced Get Lost travel guide
- Explore Barkly and Hopkins Street
- Various tastings and samples at the Footscray Market
- Footscray Community Arts Centre tour
- Flemington Racecourse behind-the-scenes tour
What to bring
- Water bottle
- Appropriate clothing for the conditions on the day