If you are new to the library and not sure where to start or can’t find a resource, join a VU Library Start online session.
This is a short online session to help you find the library service or resource you require for being successful at university.
VU Library Start will show how to:
- use VU's library systems – MyLibrary account and printing
- build your skills – how to access and complete Academic Integrity modules
- find what you need at the VU library – searching strategies for print and online resources.
Booking and attending a session
Sessions will be delivered on:
- Tuesday 12 May, 11.30am-12pm
- Thursday 14 May, 3pm-3.30pm
- Friday 22 May, 12pm-12.30pm
Book a session via:
All sessions will be delivered via Zoom through the Learning Hub Activities on VU Collaborate.
See how to: