Legal studies Head Start day for Year 11 students
Year 11 students - do you want to get a head start on your Legal Studies classes next year?
The event is designed for year 11 students (or advanced year 10 students) moving into Unit 3 of Legal Studies in 2019.
The Cowen Centre is pleased to present the 2018 speaker lineup:
- Civil Barrister, Victoria Blidman
- Former County Court Judge, Jane Patrick
- Teacher in Residence, David Thomson OAM, who has over 40 years' experience teaching Legal Studies
These workshops are held in the Melbourne CBD in Term 3/4 each year and are for Year 11 students. Priority is given to schools participating in the Mix it up program in the Brimbank region. Students from other schools will be accepted if space permits.
Hear from previous participants
“The information on the new Unit 3/4 Legal Studies course was really helpful.”
– Year 11 student, Keysborough College, Keysborough
“I enjoyed the mock trial because it put my knowledge into action.”
– Year 11 Student, Marian College, Sunshine West
Registration for Head Start day opens Monday 8 October and closes on Thursday 22 November 2018.
Event: 10.00am - 2.15pm
City Queen: 295 Queen Street
295 Queen Street