Attend our Industry Day to find out about opportunities and skills-requirements in the transport and infrastructure sector.
With a vast array of projects planned by State and federal government, VU's School for Transport & Civic Infrastructure is inviting industry members and interested parties to connect and collaborate regarding upcoming opportunities.
The day will benefit those with backgrounds in the following areas:
- manufacturing and maintenance
- building and construction
- asset management
- customer service
- corporate specialities in the sectors.
Come along to:
- discover commercial opportunities
- find out about capabilities and skills needed for the industry
- network with industry organisations and government contacts
- explore your resourcing and training needs through Victoria University.
Register your interest
Register your interest in specific areas of transport systems and civic infrastructure via our contact form to stay connected to an array of information, resources and contacts.
Complete our contact form to be kept up-to-date.