Starting university can be a big step. We want to make your first days at VU as smooth as possible – and our Family Information Day on 15 February is designed to help!
On the day, we’ll welcome you to the University community. Come along and learn about the revolutionary Block Model, which makes your transition to university easier and will give you the skills you need to succeed.
Students and their families and friends will be provided with all the information they need on the support available at VU.
Join us for a family-centred afternoon filled with:
- the opportunity to ask questions directly to current VU students and academic staff
- campus tours run by our friendly student volunteers
- information on the services on offer such as housing, fees, scholarships, and support
- live music and entertainment (magician, face paint and more)
- free catering (sausage sizzle and ice cream)
- interactive information stalls (student clubs and University departments).
Don’t miss out on a fun-filled afternoon! Register now to go into the draw to win a Melbourne Victory Prize Pack valued at $130*
This event is part of Victoria University's orientation 2020.
Date & location
Saturday 15 February
Building P courtyard, Footscray Park Campus
*Winners will be drawn on the event day. Must be present to claim prize.