Apply for the Disney International Program online, then meet recruiters at our Footscray Park Campus on Thursday 5 September!
This is an opportunity of a lifetime!
Interested in a 5-month internship/cultural exchange at Walt Disney World Resort, USA? Keen to experience this as a semester abroad or for your life experience immersed in American culture? Just curious?
Applications are now open for their January 2020 arrivals!
If you're considering a Disney internship for your course, as a Work Integrated Learning activity or for a great work or travel opportunity, you need to apply online before the presentation.
If you're interested in participating in the program in mid-2020 or beyond you should also attend. Come along to find out more and you could be on your way to a Disney International adventure!
Cultural exchange program
As part of the Disney Australia/NZ Cultural Exchange Program you can travel to the US and spend five months to one year networking, gaining experience and learning from a world-renowned company. The internship will take place at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida.
If you're selected as a participant, you'll have the unique opportunity to learn business philosophies and gain experience that will enhance your CV. You'll also get the opportunity to live in a multicultural community and make lifelong friends.
Roles offered include:
- hospitality (hotel front desk or concierge)
- food & beverage
- entertainment (performer or attendant)
How to apply
If you're interested, apply online before the presentation on Thursday 5 September.
Disney Program recruiters will review your online application and invite eligible candidates to attend an interview following the presentation on campus.
To qualify, you must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen. This opportunity is open to you if you are:
- a current VU student looking for a relevant internship/work experience placement as part of your course
- a current VU student (in 2nd year and beyond, TAFE, Higher Education or Postgrad) wishing to take a semester break and experience Disney and the travel option for a semester, or
- a recent VU graduate who has completed your study at the end of 2018 or mid-2019 (then you must start work at Walt Disney World Resort within 12 months of your graduation date).
If you take up the program in a role relevant to their course may also be eligible for a VU travel grant (up to $1000), an OS-HELP loan (more than $7000) and complimentary VU travel insurance.
Presentations & Interviews
Location: Room G467 Footscray Park Campus
Interviews (if eligible)
Time: after the information session
Location: Level 3, Building M, Footscray Park Campus
Specific appointment times and room to be advised.