Take a break from your studies to recharge at the De-stress Fest from 20–24 May. There will be daily giveaways and free activities including therapy dogs, free coffee and fruit, colouring, massage chairs, games, yoga, health checks, a petting zoo, lunchtime walks and a whole lot more.
- City Flinders library - free fruit, coffee vouchers
- City Queen library - free fruit
- Footscray Nicholson library - free fruit, coffee vouchers
- Footscray Park library - free fruit, coffee vouchers
- St Albans library - free fruit, coffee vouchers
- Sunshine VUHQ - free coffee vouchers.
There will be free colouring stations running all day from 20–24 May at the following library locations:
- City Flinders library
- City Flinders VUHQ
- City Queen library
- Footscray Park library
- Footscray Park VUHQ
- Footscray Nicholson library
- Footscray Nicholson VUHQ
- St Albans library
- St Albans VUHQ
- Werribee library
- Werribee VUHQ.
Lunchtime sport sessions
Lunchtime sport sessions will run from 12–1pm on Friday 24 May at the following campuses:
- Footscray Nicholson Campus (Level 5, Building D) from 11.30am–1.30pm (extended time)
- St Albans Campus (Fitness Centre, Building 11S)
- Sunshine Campus (Recreation Hall, Building E)
- Werribee Campus (Fitness Centre, Gate 4, Building 7).
Free relaxation massage treatments
Book online with the code 'De-Stress Promo' and present your student/staff ID at the time of payment.
Massages are subject to availability. Offer valid for one hour relaxation treatments only, remedial treatments are not included.