VU courses at Sunway contain the same curriculum as the same course in Melbourne, with VU teaching staff regularly travelling to Malaysia to deliver weekend classes, and attend a yearly graduation ceremony held in Kuala Lumpur.
Sunway College in Kuala Lumpur delivers Victoria University undergraduate business degrees, as well as postgraduate study in business administration.
You can choose from a number of specialisations if you study the Bachelor of Business:
- Banking and Finance
- Financial Risk Management
- International Trade
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Management and Innovation
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems.
Bachelor of Business double major:
- Bachelor of Business (Marketing / International Trade)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting / Banking and Finance)
- Bachelor of Business (Financial Risk Management / Banking and Finance).
Postgraduate business degrees:
Sunway College in Johor Bahru delivers the Bachelor of Business specialising in:
- Management & Innovation