Situated in Kaifeng, Henan Province in China, Henan University (Chinese) has been delivering VU diplomas in business and information technology since 2003.
Kaifeng is a historic city and was previously the capital city of China during seven different dynasties.
The following Higher Education (HE) Diplomas are available through Henan University’s School of International Education.
- Diploma of Information Technology incorporating English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- Diploma of Business (Enterprise) incorporating English for Academic Purposes (EAP)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting or International Trades specialisation) is now open for applications (commencing delivery in September 2018)
- Bachelor of Business (International Trades) is now open for applications (commences delivery in September 2018)
- Bachelor of Information Technology is now open for applications (commences delivery in September 2018).
Find out more about VU courses offered at Henan University.
Victoria University students who complete a two-year VU Diploma (including English for Academic Studies) at Henan University have the opportunity to transfer from Henan University to VU in Melbourne and complete a:
- Bachelor of Business degree in any one of 13 business specialisations, or
- Bachelor of Information Technology.
Students who transfer through this pathway will enrol directly into the second year of the bachelor degree, and complete the degree in only two years.
Alternatively, students can continue to a Henan University bachelor degree.
To find out more about our partnership with Henan University, including the academic or course delivery model, contact:
Transnational Program Manager - China
Phone: +61 3 9919 5458