Victoria University is endorsed by the Australian Government’s Trades Recognition Australia (TRA) to perform a skills assessment for Permanent Migration (GSM, ENS and RSMS) and Temporary Worker Visa 457 visas.

To live and work in Australia, you will need to have your existing skills assessed by an approved authority as part of your visa application. The skills assessment is based on formal and structural recognition of prior learning.

If successful, you will receive an Australian qualification for non-licensed trades or an Offshore Technical Skills Record (OTSR) for licensed trade.

See the Skilled Migration Assessment Services site for more information.