Train in a large, open plan gymnasium with state-of-the-art cardio, strength, mobility and functional training equipment.
What we offer
The St Albans Health and Fitness Centre is located in Building 11 of the VU St Albans Campus.
Get active in a large, open-plan fitness centre offering:
- fully equipped gym, with assessments and program design at no additional cost
- multi-purpose sports court for basketball, netball, badminton and volley ball
- outdoor half-court and functional training area
- multi-purpose studio for dance, martial arts and community groups
- VU Moves mobile app to store your workouts and track your progress.
St Albans Health and Fitness Centre will be open at the following times:
- Monday—Thursday: 7am—1.30pm and 3—9pm
- Friday: 7am—1.30pm and 3—8pm
- Saturday: 8am—3pm
- Sunday: 9am—3pm
We have a multi-purpose sports court for basketball, netball, badminton and volley ball.
Additionally, we have a studio for dance, martial arts and community groups.
|Aerobics room/Dance studio||$45.40/hour|
Please note that facilities may be available for hire outside of the Centre opening times.
If you wish to hire any of the facilities at the St Albans Health and Fitness Centre, please contact us on +61 3 9919 2639.