Graduate work ready through our unique courses, flexible pathways, and hands-on approach. You'll gain the experience necessary to be a top choice of employers in a range of health and biomedicine related fields.
From nursing and osteopathy to paramedicine, our health and allied health-related courses are held in high regard around Australia and the world.
Victoria University (VU) has carved a niche in the osteopathy and dermal therapy sectors being one of very few universities in Australia offering accredited courses.
We recently developed a new Graduate Diploma in Care Coordination course for complex and chronic disease management within interprofessional healthcare teams.
Anatomy & cell biology
- Bachelor of Biomedicine
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Biomedical and Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) (Biomedical Sciences)
- Doctor of Philosophy.
Food, nutrition & dietetics
- Bachelor of Applied Science (new for 2016)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) (Nutrition and Food Sciences)
- Doctor of Philosophy.
Midwifery & women's health
Find out more about the Midwifery & Women's Health discipline group.
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Midwifery/Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Nursing (Honours)
- Master of Nursing (by Research)
- Doctor of Philosophy
Find out more about the Nursing discipline group.
- Bachelor of Science (Osteopathy)
- Graduate Certificate in Exercise Prescription for Manual Therapy
- Master of Health Science (Osteopathy).
Find out more about the Osteopathic Medicine discipline group.
Psychology, counselling and social work
These courses will be moving from the College of Arts in 2017.
- Bachelor of Psychological Studies
- Bachelor of Psychological Studies (Honours)
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Psychology) (Continuing students only)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) Psychology (Continuing students only)
- Bachelor of Social Work
- Bachelor of Social Work (Honours)
- Bachelor of Psychological Studies/Bachelor of Business
- Graduate Diploma in Counselling
- Graduate Diploma in Psychology
- Master of Applied Psychology (Community Psychology)
- Master of Applied Psychology (Clinical Psychology)
- Master of Counselling.
Find academic and administrative staff members in the College.
Phone: +61 3 9919 6100 or 1300 VIC UNI (1300 842 864)
Enquire online with ASKVU